My Most Recent QSO's

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Music in the Mountains

You'd be amazed at the guitar, mandolin, banjo and fiddlers in this state. It seems they're up every hollow, mountain, and valley. There's always dozens of them just waiting for the Vandalia Gathering near the state capitol building. It was a short walk just up the street from home.

As you can see, I'm a "happy camper" in this crowd. I played with small group of musicians in the "jam tent" and wondered around the lawn with the tall shady trees. I enjoyed the music very much and am looking forward to next year.

You won't find me on the "main stage", but I have fun just the same.

I'm the same way with radio.



1 comment:

Adam said...

That sounds to me like a nice way to live your life. Glad you enjoyed the day. 73 and bye from England.